Evening Lovelies!
| (from left to right) blackout, busted, YDK, verve, pistol, suspect, snakebite, tease,chopper, bootycall, half baked, foxy |
Will here and I'm going to tell you about the cool edgy twin to the original Naked palette, full of delectable metallic tones and matte browns. For those with cooler skin tones and a craving for a day to night in simple steps this is the very palette for you. With a: matte black, a shimmer and matte highlight plus a wide array of lid and crease colours, this would be an ideal palette as a starter kit or even as a universal Christmas present for anyone who loves make-up. They are all relatively buttery and come with one of the Urban Decay dual ended eye brushes, I actually find this brush to be excellent. Now to get to the nitty gritty:
- Foxy- cream matte bisque -a gorgeous matte highlight I use daily for brow highlight
- Half Baked- gold/bronze shimmer -this is just my perfect 'chuck it on' colour to liven up a chore day look
- Bootycall- cork shimmer -a cool pink-ish tone with a stunning shimmer perfect for a natural inner-corner highlight
- Chopper- copper shimmer with silver micro glitters -I have this in other palettes and I like to use it to warm up matte taupe's
- Tease- cream pale brown matte - this is a lovely crease colour for any dinner/lunch date
- Snakebite- dark bronze shimmer - this is a rather boring colour that is brown with a gold shift but I do like it, it's just nothing ground breaking
- Suspect- pale golden beige shimmer - I would say this is appropriate for a lid colour for going clubbing, one of the better formulas
- YDK- cool bronze shimmer -my gosh, this is my favourite eye-shadow colour EVER!!!! It is so simple yet is just splendid
- Busted- deep brown shimmer -this is what gives the palette the ability to go to night as if you use this in the crease you get instant a smokey eye
- Blackout- blackest black matte -this is a palette essential as it is a matte black, perfect!
**disclaimer: all opinions are my own
No comments:
Post a Comment