Popular Posts

Wednesday, 21 January 2015

My Skin Care Routine <3

Evening Lovelies!

Hi guys, Will here, and I'm going to talk about the most important part of my day, for my face. Skin care is vital for flawless application of make-up and clear healthy skin. For me I find a cleanser/toner combo works best and a oily skin moisturiser helps everything glide on. My skin type is completely combination as I have dry patches on my cheeks but I tend to get oilier around my nose and eyebrow area. So here is my  morning routine:
  1. I get out of the shower with all my pores open and clean, the steam causes this effect.
  2. Then I like to apply my cleanser to a cotton pad and I sweep it all over my face to make sure everything got covered. As it is a two in one a toner isn't necessary.
  3. After this I like to apply my moisturiser fairly lightly over my face, eyes and neck.
In the evening however I like to remove my make-up with a wipe then cleanse!

My Cleanser

Displaying IMG_8744.JPGThe cleanser I use is the Clarins One-Step Facial Cleanser. It has orange extract (which smells divine) and is for all skin types. You get 200ml for £20 but I believe in paying for skin care so I don't mind the price as it leaves my skin feeling very clean, clear and radiant.






My Moisturiser

My moisturiser of choice is the No7 Beautiful Skin day cream for normal/oily skin. It has SPF 15 and 5* UVA so I like to use it thicker on sunny days. Also it is hypo-alergenic so is good for sensitive skin. It has a thick yet very smooth texture and smells of a normal cream. It is best applied wth dry fingers. You get 50ml in a sturdy and attractive glass jar for £12.50 at Boots.Displaying IMG_8746.JPGDisplaying IMG_8745.JPGDisplaying IMG_8746.JPG

Have a good day and please subscribe and comment to show your support!

*disclaimer all opinions are my own

No comments:

Post a Comment